I'm a Dungeon Master, dire-hobbit, word wizard, and RPG fanatic dwelling in Tacoma, Washington with my wife, two needy cats, and a goofy pit bull. My chief passion and professional pursuit is game design.
My work includes editing with Wizards of the Coast, narrative design at Microsoft Studios, proofreading with Fantasy Flight Games, and founding indie RPG publisher Absolute Tabletop. I leverage nearly a decade of experience in video games and tabletop games in my writing, editing, proofreading, layout, and game design. I am detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and community-focused, with an eye for simple game mechanics and seamless design.
- Vast experience with writing, editing, layout, and publishing
- Self-published more than a dozen RPG products
- Focused on community and inclusivity
- Well versed in Chicago Manual of Style
- Practiced in optimizing localized text for English audiences
- Expert with Microsoft Office application suite
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite